UKM English Club STIE Perbanas Surabaya
PANDCO 2018 Prepared Motion
1. Please check our participant list, if you see something wrong with your name or your school's name. Please contact us as soon as possible. Because we need the right name for the nametag format, etc.
2. PANDCO has facebook,instagram,official account of line and twitter. It will help you when you need more information easily from us.
- A team consists of 3 members.
- All of the members must be from same school.
- The participant is an active student from SMA/SMK/MA from Java.
- The participant never won ( Champion, Runner Up, 2nd Runner Up, Best Speaker ) in any English debate competition in Java.
HOW TO REGISTER
- The registration is officially opened from December 22th, 2016 - February 10th, 2017 (the registration will be closed anytime after the quota is completed).
- The registration fee is only Rp 400.000,-
- All of the Information and registration can be accessed in pancodebate.webs.com or proposal sent to every schools.
- Registration form, bank transfer's proof of registration fee, scanned photo (size 4x6) must be sent to our e-mail [email protected]
- The payment can be transferred to Bank BRI 0067-01-040423-50-3 a.n. Devia Restu.
- PAY ATTENTION for ONLINE registration is : before transferring the payment, you should contact us (SMS or CALL).
- Contact Person: REGITA (0815-5361-3862) or INDRA (0813-3040-8262). For SMS or CALL should give complete name and the school. The name must be clear.
- Make sure that the names registered are complete and true according to KTP/Kartu Pelajar spelling, and for the guider name, should be written completely with the titles.
- Letter of Guidance, registration form, and invitation letter can be downloaded on pancodebate.webs.com/downloads.
- 1ST WINNER : Trophy + Certificate + Fresh Money (Rp 2.500.000,-)
- 2ND WINNER : Trophy + Certificate + Fresh Money (Rp 2.000.000,-)
- 3RD WINNER : Trophy + Certificate + Fresh Money (Rp 1.500.000,-)
- Best Speaker : Trophy + Certificate + Fresh Money (Rp 250.000,-)
TIME AND VENUE OF THE COMPETITION
DAY, DATE : Tuesday and Wednesday, February 14th -15th, 2017
PLACE : Campus 1 STIE Perbanas Surabaya (Jalan Nginden Semolo 34-36, Surabaya)
TIME : 06:30 AM
THE RULES OF COMPETITION
- The participant is an active student of SMA/SMK/MA grade X, XI and XII.
- PANDCO is using Asian Parliamentary Debate System.
- The participants are obliged to come 30 minutes before the competition is begun for re-registration.
- The participants should wear identity uniform from each school (if available).
- The participants must use ID Card during the competition that will be given in re-registration.
- Each speaker will be given maximally 7 minutes and 20 seconds for every speeches.
- Reply Speech will be given maximally 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- P.O.I time is only 15 seconds after 1st minute until 6th minutes.
- For every team come late, will be given 15 minutes as compensation. After that will be WO.
- There will be 3 preliminary and Octo Final Round that will be held on Tuesday, February 14th, 2017.
- Quarter final, semi final and final will be held on the next day (February 15th, 2017).
- The motions (prepare motion) will be announced through our and website: pancodebate.webs.com (wait for more information).
Deputy Chief Adjudicator (DCA) : Leiditya Naristi ( Brawijaya University )
- February 13th, 2017
- 11.30 a.m.
PHOTOS of PANDCO 2K18
For more Photos, you can vist our twitter also our facebook and twitter :)
Thanks for joining us!
See you next year!