UKM English Club STIE Perbanas Surabaya
PANDCO 2018 PREPARED MOTIONS
In this great time, we would like add your spirit by releasing these following prepared motions:
1. THW Celebrate the rise of Robot Recruiters
2. THBT Government should financially incentivize newly established Digital Creative Industries (i.e. PintarBareng.com & lokalin.id) rather than letting them to pursue private/personal investors
3. In case of Environmental-Damaging Company, THW Prosecute the CEO instead of giving financial sanction
1.THBT Decentralization brings more harm than good to Social & Economic Disparities and National Unity
2.THBT Developing country should not host international sort event (i.e. Asian Games & Olympic)
3.THW Prosecute elected leader who doesn't commit to realise their promise in the campaign
Rizal Kuddah (CA)
Aditya Janu Perdana (DCA)
1. Please check our participant list, if you see something wrong with your name or your school's name. Please contact us as soon as possible. Because we need the right name for the nametag format, etc.
2. PANDCO has facebook,instagram,official account of line and twitter. It will help you when you need more information easily from us.
- A team consists of 3 members.
- All of the members must be from same school.
- The participant is an active student from SMA/SMK/MA from Java.
- The participant never won PANDCO in the previous year.
- The participant never won ( Champion, Runner Up, 2nd Runner Up, Best Speaker ) in any English debate competition in Java.
- Each institution can only send a maximum of 3 teams.
- Never win 1st,2nd,3rd,4th place any English debate competition ,Indonesian debate competition or other foreign language at regional level (districts,city,province) and national.
- The 4th place team who wins the trophies and certificate as the winner in 4th place can't participate, but if does not get trophies and certificate as the 4th winner , the team still can participate in Pandco Competition.
- If the participants violates the rules as a newbie, it will be given sanctions such as he/ she can not go to the octofinal round and become the best speaker.It applies for all the member of the team
- The participants must follow every agenda of the competition fairly and be honest
HOW TO REGISTER
- The registration is officially opened from January 6th, 2018 - January 16th, 2018 (the registration will be closed anytime after the quota is completed).
- The registration:
1. FIRST PHASE PAYMENT ( January 6th,2018 - January 21st,2018) fee is only Rp. 410.000,-
2. SECOND PHASE PAYMENT ( January 22nd,2018 - February 6th,2018) fee is only Rp. 440.000-
3. THIRD PHASE PAYMENT ( February 6th,2018 - February 11th,2018) fee is only Rp. 470.000,-
4. CLOSE REGISTRATION ( February 11th , 2018)
All of the Information and registration can be accessed in pancodebate.webs.com or proposal sent to every schools.
- Registration form, bank transfer's proof of registration fee, scanned formal photo (size 4x6) must be sent to our e-mail : [email protected]
- The payment can be transferred to Bank BCA 5680-5232-09 a.n. Dahana Sekar Arum Probo.
- PAY ATTENTION for ONLINE registration is : before transferring the payment, you should contact us (SMS or CALL).
- Contact Person: ALIMA (0895-3704-1970-6) or CINANTI (0856-4917-024-1). For SMS or CALL should give complete name and the school. The name must be clear.
- Make sure that the names registered are complete and true according to KTP/Kartu Pelajar spelling, and for the guider name, should be written completely with the titles.
- Letter of Guidance, registration form, and invitation letter can be downloaded on Perbanas Amazing Newbie Debate Competition - Download
- 1ST WINNER : Trophy + Certificate + Fresh Money (Rp 3.000.000,-)
- 2ND WINNER : Trophy + Certificate + Fresh Money (Rp 2.500.000,-)
- 3RD WINNER : Trophy + Certificate + Fresh Money (Rp 1.500.000,-)
- 4TH WINNER : Certificate + Fresh Money (Rp. 500.000,-)
- Best Speaker : Certificate + Fresh Money (Rp 500.000,-)TECHNICAL MEETINGDAY,DATE : Thursday ,February 15th, 2018PLACE : Room B302 Campus 1 STIE Perbanas Surabaya (Jalan Nginden Semolo 34-36, Surabaya)TIME : 11.30 AM
TIME AND VENUE OF THE COMPETITIONDAY, DATE : Friday and Saturday, February 16th -17th, 2018PLACE : Campus 1 STIE Perbanas Surabaya (Jalan Nginden Semolo 34-36, Surabaya)
TIME : 06:35 AM
THE RULES OF EVENT
- The participant is an active student of SMA/SMK/MA grade X, XI and XII.
- PANDCO is using Asian Parliamentary Debate System.
- The participants must arrive 30 minutes before the event begins for re-registration.
- The participants should wear identity uniform from each school (if available).
- The participants must use ID Card during the competition that will be given in re-registration.
- Food will not be given to teachers and coaches who accompany the team
1. Participants are required to submit all kinds of communication tools brought to the Committee immediately after the motion release.
2. Participants are given 15 minutes to conduct discussions with team members (case building) especially in the final round.
3. At the time of case building, the participant is not allowed to communicate with the trainer, companion or other party regarding the motion to be discussed.
4. At the time of the debate, participants are no longer allowed to seek information on the internet through electronic media. Only pre-prepared 'printed materials'.
5. Violations of the rules, especially rules number 3 and 4 shall be subject to sanction of point deduction from accumulated number of points (VP) or even disqualification.
6. All participants are required to maintain order of the event and use silent mode in communication tool.
7. All participants are not permitted to leave the event without the knowledge and permission of the Liaison Officer (LO).
8. All participants must comply with the schedule set by the committee.
9. All participants are willing to be given sanctions if they violate the provisions stipulated during the implementation of PANDCO 2018. The Committee shall be entitled to give verbal reprimands and sanctions to participants who violate the provisions.
10. The PANDCO 2018 committee has the authority to make firm and consistent decisions on all situational situations during a series of events, which are not governed by general provisions. The results of the committee's decision are ABSOLUTE and CAN NOT BE CONSIDERED.
PHOTOS of PANDCO 2K18
For more Photos, you can vist our twitter also our facebook and twitter :)
Thanks for joining us!
See you next year!